Voya Media is free, open-source and provides one central place to browse, search, play and organize all your media files. Voya Media can be used as the primary media player in any Windows PC, it can be controlled using a Media Center remote control or using the traditional mouse and keyboard.
I am currently re-writing Voya Media to produce a cross-platform product for Windows, Linux and MacOSX environments, and hopefully also for Android and iOS devices.
Download and Follow Voya Media
Supported Audio Files:AAC, AIF, IFF, M4A, MP3, MPA, WAV, WMA
Supported Picture/Image Files:BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, TIF
Supported Video Files:3G2, 3GP, ASF, ASX, AVI, FLV, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, SWF, VOB, WMV
- Automatically scans all disk drives and network shares for valid audio, pictures and videos.
- Automatically organizes all media files by their location.
- Automatically gets TV Show episode details from the tvrage.com API.
- Automatically gets Movie details from the themoviedb.org API.
- Supports navigation using both a media center remote control and using a keyboard and mouse.
- Media can be browsed by navigating through the directory structures.
- Media can be searched using a normal keyboard or using the on-screen keyboard.
- Media can be organized and searched using playlist tags.
- Allows editing the Tag properties of MP3 files, including the cover image.
- Audio and Video files continue to play the next media file as long as there are more media files in either the directory, search result or playlist.
- Supports playing almost all video files including 1080p Full HD thanks to the power of the LibVLC Library.
- Video files support displaying both built-in subtitles as well as external SRT and SUB subtitle files.
- Youtube Movie Trailer functionality.
A backup utility that is not too limited or too complicated, one that saves the backup files in the standard ZIP format for easy management and can be quickly implemented and used by both home users and enterprise IT Admins alike, and that saves the files in the standard ZIP format which can be managed by any modern operating system.
- Full, Differential and Incremental Backups
- Save Backup Files as ZIP files
- Track Backup History
- Backup multiple locations in the same job
Possible Future Features:
- Creating Backup job profiles which can be scheduled and automated
- Backup to a central Fileshare using UNC paths
- A future server-client system for enterprises